Wood Filler - Dark Brown
Produkta kods: 010
Piegādes laiks: 1-4 darba dienas
Cena bez PVN: 12.00 €
Key product features:
- Does not crack
- Does not shrink
- Different colors
- Flexible – works/contracts with the wood
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Natural product
- UV resistant
Used to repair:
- pitch pockets
- wood corners
- other wood defects
Field of application:
- Gluelam boards
- Wooden furniture
- Wooden windows and doors
- Wooden floors and parquet
- Lining boards and terrace flooring
- Wooden playgrounds
- Log houses
- Garden houses
- Garden furniture
- Window sills
|Stick length||29 cm|
|Stick diameter||11,5 mm|
|Drying time||10 – 30 sec|
|Operating temperature||120 – 145°C|
|Quantity per package||10 sticks|
|Package weight||ca 200 g|
- Thermal wood filler is developed specially to repair wood defects quickly and easily.
- Possible fixes – knots, pitch pockets, cracks, corners, edges, etc.
- Suits well for decorative wood repairs.
- Wood filler colors – beige, dark beige, light resin, dark resin, khaki, dark brown, black-brown, grey, black.
- Due to good adhere and elasticity characteristics, thermal wood filler is an ideal tool to make small and big wood repairs.
- Wood filler allows to repair different size wood defects.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Since wood filler does not contain any water, it will not crack or shrink after drying.
- Quick – it only takes 10-30 seconds to make a correction. For bigger repair works it takes 1-2 minutes.
- Wood filler is ready for sanding, painting, staining and varnishing right after setting on wood.
- Due to its flexibility, the wood filler can handle temperature changes and it does not shrink.
- Repair works can be done effectively in the plane of the wood as well as at the edges and corners.
- Does not shrink or crack after installation. With one application you can fill as well deep defects.
- Elastic – does not crack over time and stays flexible in the wood.
- Durable– due to elasticity resists mechanical impact and does not fall out of the repair area, which is especially important when the repaired area is located on the edge or corner of the workpiece.
- Thermal wood filler is natural, environment friendly and non-toxic product.
- Looks natural on wood after installation.
Manual for thermal wood filler
- Turn on wood filler gun and adjust it on temperature 120-145⁰C. Depending on the operating temperature, the wood filler will be thinner or thicker.
- Wait till wood filler gun has reached the operating temperature.
- Insert wood filler stick into the gun.
- Press slowly the trigger till molten wood filler starts to run out of the gun. The thermal wood filler is now ready for use now.
- Clean the wood defect being repaired from dust and resin.
- Fill in the place to repair with molten wood filler.
- Place a cooling iron on the wood filler quickly after application (during 1-3 sec.) and press it briefly.
- Let the cooling iron be on surface for 10-30 sec. In case of bigger defects, please keep for 1-2 min.
- Remove cooling iron to fold it slightly, because it glues easily.
- Use cutting tool to remove excess of wood filler holding cutting tool a bit at an angle.
- Grind the corrected place.
- You can paint, stain or lacquer the surface right away.